La Dolce Vita Collection‏.

2 comments





I was sent this Lookbook a few weeks ago and I just couldn't resist sharing it with you! I've decided to let the shots do the talking so I won't ramble too much! These are from the latest collection by Scarlett and Jo exclusively available at Evans and I just adore them! They ooze the most perfect classic retro feel which is something as you all know I really love! From the styling down the set there isn't one thing I'm not a fan of! My favourite piece is the lovely black floral midi dress with the mesh cutout by the neckline. perfect mix of a classic retro cut with a modern twist, of course the print is also extremely lovely. I just can't say no to a pretty floral!

As number of the pieces are already available on the Evans site and you can check them out here.
I'm looking forward to receiving one of the dresses in the post and seeing if I look as sophisticated in the number as well as seeing how it'll work with my own personal style!

You can also find Scarlett and Jo on Facebook and Twitter.
What is your favourite piece from the collection?
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Very pretty, I like that floral dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie,thank you for your encouraging words. A lot of emotion and thought goes into every design. What we try to accomplish with each is a level of feminine fantasy with comfort in wear that flatters. If we succeed then there is consistent assurance throughout the collection. As a matter of interest your comment on the lovely black floral midi dress is bang on our intention. Made in our special soft stretch jersey makes it so easy to wear, dance, sit. The mesh inset is discreet. It's my pick of the week too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig