Out with the old in with the new?

2 comments



Of course these photographs are not of my own room they're just what I'd love it to resemble (Hello Carries UHMAZING walk in wardrobe) unfortunately for me my room is still a teenagers with lots of unloved clothing and pointless knick knacks. I can try to be organised but it always fails me after a few weeks I return to my hoarding cluttered self. I seem to find a reason to try and keep everything even though I have may not of worn of used the piece in years. This includes that poster of Zac Efron that took pride of place on your wall circa 2008 and that pair of jeans you've never worn because you need to do the zip up with a coat hanger while you lie down with a pile of books on your stomach to help you breath in.

As I become more grown up with my decisions (which sucks) I'm being able to let more things go. This means one thing only, time to start giving away to charity or sell my wares on a site like Ebay or even a blogsale. I like to do a mixture of all of the above as it means some extra funds for me and of course helping replenish our charity shops with good quality pieces! I like to find similar pieces for sale if I have the time to see what other people are willing to pay when popping them up online and when I'm sending bin bags full to the charity shop I always make sure my clothes are clean and in good condition as I hate it when people just think they can send broken and damaged pieces to them!

When it comes to sending any pieces I've sold I could just pop them in the post but nowadays I prefer to use sites like ParcelForce as you have more control over how pieces will turn up to the buyer! The amount of times I've had damaged items in the post goes into double figures so when I'm passing on my wares I much prefer the fact I know they'll turn up undamaged and in the condition they left me this way! So now I'm well on my way to de-cluttering my life maybe, JUST MAYBE my room may end up looking like the first image? Though lets just be realistic my wardrobe will NEVER be like Carrie Bradshaw's!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig