Oh My Cleo.

7 comments






After the lovely Learn The Fit event with Panache us bloggers got a few little treats in the post, including our favourite lingerie piece from one of the collections and a swimwear piece. Of course both of my choices came from the Cleo range. I love the look and fabrics used for them as they're fun and young which are perfect for me at 19 (well 20 next Monday eeek!) The swimwear item was a rather lovely vintage style Bikini, though I'm hunting for the perfect bottoms as the ones that come with it are a little too low rise for my liking but the top is so cute! 

I love Cleo Balconnet Bra's and this Melissa is no exception. As always these are a good fit on me as you can see in the middle image the centre core of the bra sits flush again my chest without a mass of cleavage. Though the usual minus thing being only 2 hooks on the back so it does roll up slightly when I move due to me obviously being very fleshy! The straps are thick and comfortable so do not cut in or twist and I feel well supported. I was originally a little dubious of this bra as it was without any padding and in the past I've not been 100% sold on this kind of bra. I like a little padding just to be sure there's no accidentally nip on when it's chilly but I don't feel quite so conscious in this, I think this is particularly due to the support the bra gives me anyway I'm well upholstered and it shows!

I'm wearing a 38E and a size 18 bottom but I also own Cleo bottoms in a size 16 too. You can also see that I fill the bra without any flat sections, pulling or wrinkling in the fabric. If you're after beautiful bras that fit well and are fun Panache are the people for you! Though as a warning I am a cup size bigger in all panache lingerie where as in other stores I'm a 38DD.



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. Oh they are so gorgeous!!! Nothing beats a well-fitting bra. XX

    www.tapeparade.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This decrease in about cargo managing minimize loss or damage,
    and in plus increases security.

    Stop by my blog detektyw warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. For hottest news you have to pay a quick visit web and on the web I
    found this website as a finest site for most recent updates.


    My page; Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo these look so pretty! And like you said fit amazingly! I'm desperate for new underwear as have lost my boobs form losing weight :( Only downside lol

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    my webpage summer internship

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig