Holiday.

2 comments



Here's some really unattractive pictures of me and my family on our holiday last summer or also known as the fringe disaster, I'd had my fringe trimmed and it was completely butchered lets just say that hairdressers has not touched my head since!

Anyway I'm going off the subject there, this is just a quick post to say I'm travelling on my holidays today so I might not be online for the next week. How I'll survive I'll never know but I somehow managed last year, so I probably will again. This means I won't be on twitter, here or anything! YES I WON'T BE ON TWITTER.... it seems almost unnatural for me. Hopefully I won't die in pain on the train, I'm really stressing over it so my tummy is seriously cramping up like it has been recently. I'm thinking I might calm down by the time I'm actually at the station.

I'll be in Suffolk for the week and I do find the village we stay in to be utterly beautiful. I'll have lots of pictures to share when I'm back most likely if I managed to borrow my brothers camera while we're there! So I'll see you all soon!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Have fun!! my friend made me Zayn cupcakes for my birthday btw ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig