Henry Holland.

1 comment


I know this video's been out a while and I wasn't sure whether I'd actually posted it before but I just love Henry Hollands stuff, so I thought I'd just pop it up anyway. I adore the snooker ball jump suit on here and just all the colours and everything. I'm also becoming a big fan of his tights and socks though I don't think I can get the tights in my size, at the moment I'm on the hunt for some of his socks on sale! I'm not going to write anymore about this because you can all watch the video.

Lastly I have a big whopping crush on Henry Holland.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

    Jual Obat QnC Jelly Gamat Di Bekasi
    Cara Mengatasi Kanker Mulut Secara Alami
    Obat Untuk Menghambat Penyakit Aids
    Obat Penyempitan Pembuluh Nadi
    Obat Yang Aman Untuk Atasi Benjolan Di Leher

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I try to read every comment I get and if I don't reply on here find me on twitter (@rosieroundface) and let me know!

Search This Blog

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig